Fashion Ive Been FEENING For pt 1: NIKE FOAMPOSITES

Posted by More Than Music Radio on 1:57 PM



Yoo wassup Homies...This is Dj Frank Roth checkin in...but yo Real Talk...I've always wanted a pair of Foamposites. The only problem is that these joints are SOO DAMN EXPENSIVE!!...Which brings me to the question, HOW MUCH WOULD I SPEND ON SNEAKERS?...answer is....DEPENDS...if its sneakers I REALLY want, I think I would go all the way up to 150 AND NOTHING MORE LOL. Ive always wondered, how is it that people could possibly stand outside of a store in bitter excitement...waiting to be the first ones with the sneakers?...Is it really that important?...




Maybe I dont get fresh enough...so I wont understand....until then Ill just stick to Dunks and Supras ;)

Oh Yeah...and btw...if you happen to have a pair of size 10 Foamposties lying around...Please hit me up with a reasonable Price..LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment